Skip to content
- Do not try to run hard 800s for the first time in months at noon, when it’s 90 degrees out, immediately after eating leftover pizza because you were starving.
- Do not forget to eat to the point that you get starving right before a workout.
- Do not make training schedules for yourself when you’re sleep-deprived and delirious.
- Do remember to sleep.
- Seriously, sleep.
- Maybe eat something too, besides Oreo-filling-filled Chips Ahoy cookies and wine.
- Don’t follow an Ironman with three weeks of nothing and then expect to be in half-Ironman shape three weeks after that.
- Eh, try the half anyway.