We’re headed to Kauai for a wedding (yes, we did just get back from a wedding; we basically have a wedding every weekend from now until October because people are very stressed that the music is about to end and they don’t want to be left with a shitty chair) and since we’re going all the way to Hawaii we’re staying for a week. Here’s why it’s going to be great:
– For a change, I don’t actually have any work to do over vacation.
– I’ve already gotten sunburned, so I should be good to go.
– I can wear all the clothes and new swimsuit that just don’t really fit in in San Francisco.
– I’m going to get a headstart on my swim training…sort of.
– BART is on strike, meaning getting to work in San Francisco this week is going to be a shitshow, but I won’t be there.
– We’re already five hours into our travel, so Kauai better be worth it.
Don’t expect a lot of pictures. I tend to do things rather than take pictures of things. I will, though, be more touch-and-go on the internets this week, so updates will be sparser. See you at the end of the week. Sort of.
Any suggestions for things to do on Kauai? Let me know. I get very anxious on vacations that I’m missing some super awesome thing I should be doing instead. It is very stressful.